Bleachers aren’t just for sitting. The greatest sports moments have been cheered, revered, and idolized from bleachers and grandstands. Having quality stadium seating is essential to creating a top notch athletic field. Aluminum bleachers provide you with the safety, high-quality and durability that are crucial to ensure your sports fans are enjoying a game or event the way it should be enjoyed, safely!
Learn about your bleacher options!
- Tip N’ Roll: Indoor basketball tournaments are great fundraisers for your school or indoor recreational facility, and it’s even better when more participants and spectators show up than expected! Making sure that you have extra seating on hand for this type of situation is always a good idea! Portable bleachers are perfect for your temporary seating needs and allow you to move from one event to the next with ease! Tip N’ Roll bleachers are easily tipped up onto swivel casters, or attached wheels, for movement while caster brakes keep the bleacher from rolling while in storage. They also have non-marring foot pads that run the depth of the bleacher on either side of the frame which protect your hardwood floors when in use. Portable Tip N’ Roll bleachers are constructed with an aluminum frame to reduce the weight, making for easier lifting. Casters aren’t made for all terrains so Tip N’ Roll bleachers should be used indoors. They require a capable adult to ensure that bleachers are moved safely, and larger units require more than one person to transport them.
- Non-Elevated: A non-elevated bleacher is a basic seating system with a first seat height of 16 inches. When seated on the first row, your feet are at ground level, requiring no additional walkways or stairwells. They are an outdoor seating system that should be anchored to resist hazardous wind conditions. These bleacher are available in standard, preferred, or deluxe models and may require additional options:
- Ground Sills: These treated 2 x 6 boards are suggested to be attached to the bottom of each bleacher frame when a bleacher system is placed on any surface other than concrete. They run the depth of the bleacher frame and prevent the frames from settling into the surface.
- Auger Anchors: Used to anchor bleacher frames to any surface other than concrete (asphalt, crushed gravel, soil, etc.)
- Concrete Anchors: Used for anchoring bleacher frames to concrete.
- Transportable: Transportable non-elevated bleachers are designed to withstand the rigors of movement at a top speed of 5 mph, however they are not intended for use on public roadways. They are beneficial for moving bleacher systems from one field of play to another within the same park or recreational area. These bleachers can be moved from field to field according to where your athletic event is taking place. They are fitted with a galvanized steel lifting brace and have extra bracing to stabilize the bleacher during transport. All transportable bleacher units include ground sills, but may need to be anchored to resist hazardous winds. Each seating system includes wheel attachment brackets and horizontal lifting braces. A transport kit (which is not included with the bleacher system) is necessary to move the bleachers, however one kit will move several sets of bleachers. Transportable bleachers are available in standard, preferred or deluxe models and are the perfect solution to adding temporary seating where permanent year round bleachers are not required. All of the above options can be manufactured with either an aluminum or galvanized steel frame. You can also choose a vertical picket or chain-link guardrail with any option as well. The vertical picket guardrail is recommended if being used by small children due to the inability to climb the guardrail and less chance of children getting stuck.
- Stadium: You’ve spent weeks preparing your football field for the big game. Fans are starting to file in and you realize that the patrons seated on the first row are only able to see the back of the championship team! Stadium bleachers are an elevated seating system that provides better viewing for your spectators, solving this problem. When seated on the first row of these bleachers, your feet are at the height of the elevated walkway. Stadium seating systems come with a standard elevation of 36″ but can be customized to fit your specific needs. These outdoor seating systems are available with or without ADA seating, and are manufactured with a galvanized steel frame providing protection and longevity.